Welcome to the latest issue of Anthropogeny Tracks, a periodic newsletter about all things CARTA.
Here’s what you’ll find…
- A reminder to join us on Friday, Oct 16th for “Unique Features of Human Skin”!
- This year’s brilliant Anthropogeny fellows, including two inaugural Merle-Smith fellows.
- Photos from our Paleolithic-style picnic, honoring CARTA’s 2015 Anthropogeny Graduates.
- Several key talks delivered at CARTA’s May symposium on “Human-Climate Interactions and Evolution: Past and Future.”
- The latest CARTA-inspired research publications.
- Insider alert to mark your calendar for Dr. Francisco Ayala’s special lecture on “Evolution of Ethical Behavior and Moral Values: Biology? Culture?”
Enjoy these latest tracks!