Welcome to the latest issue of Anthropogeny Tracks, a periodic newsletter about all things CARTA.
Here are the highlights…
- A reminder to join us on Friday, Feb 5th for “Origins of Genus Homo”!
- Excerpts from student essays covering CARTA’s recent symposium on “Unique Features of Human Skin.”
- National Chimpanzee Brain Resource and the CARTA connection.
- The latest CARTA-inspired research publications.
- UCSD-TV broadcast date for Dr. Francisco Ayala’s special lecture on “Evolution of Ethical Behavior and Moral Values: Biology? Culture?”
- CARTA’s website upgrade - the back story.
Enjoy these latest tracks!