Welcome to the latest issue of Anthropogeny Tracks, a tri-annual newsletter about all things CARTA!
Here’s a quick recap of what you'll find inside:
- a reminder about the CARTA symposium on Impact of Early Life Deprivation on Cognition: Implications for the Evolutionary Origins of the Human Mind to be held next Friday, October 11th (1:00-5:30 pm PT) and streamed live from Salk!
- an introduction to CARTA's 2019-2020 Anthropogeny Fellows
- a special tribute to Sascha Pohflepp (1978-2019), Anthropogeny Graduate Specialization student
- recent anthropogeny news in the popular press featuring CARTA members
- a question from the CARTA audience for our Ask An Anthropogeny Expert column
- the latest awards & honors earned by CARTA members
- a wealth of CARTA-inspired publications co-authored by our members
We hope you enjoy these latest Tracks!